WELCOME to 'See Jane Weddings' Accessory Rentals!
Rather than paying full price for your bridal party accessories, you can rent them for about 20-25% of the retail cost. It is my goal to bring you unique, vintage, and/or hard to find accessories. I can also be your style guide in picking out the right accessories to go with your wedding style.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Go through the collections to see my inventory to get an idea of what I have to offer and what you may want. Keep in mind, the 'See Jane Weddings' rentals opened for business on January 31, 2014 so I am constantly adding new inventory.
- Write down any items that catch your eye for you (the bride) and your bridal party.
- Email me to set up a short phone consultation. Be sure to include first/last name, wedding date, size of wedding party, and any links to your wedding style, such as Pinterest. I try to respond to all emails within 24 business hours.
- When we have our phone consultation, I will gather as much information to accommodate you with the accessories you are wanting/needing, whether it is in the inventory or is in the process of being added. It is my passion and desire to assist you in creating the perfect look(s) with the accessories you rent, therefore I take great pride in helping you pick out the right selection by understanding you and your wedding style. Now, I know some of you are style gurus and will know exactly what you want and that is fine too. We will just move right along to the next step.
- Once we come up with a game plan, I will email you an estimate and contract. Once approved, I will ship off your items!
WHO CAN RENT?
- I ship anywhere in the USA!
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I PLACE MY ORDER?
- I can accommodate you up until 1 day before the wedding if need be! However, due to the fact that each piece I carry is one-of-a-kind, I recommend renting at least 1-2 months in advance to make sure the pieces you want will be available on your day.
HOW DO I PAY FOR MY RENTAL?
- All major credit cards are accepted. I also accept checks, however, I cannot hold your reservation until I receive payment and it has cleared.
WHEN DOES MY RENTAL BEGIN AND END?
- It begins the day you receive it and will end four days later. Example: If you need it on Thursday, you will need to ship it back on Monday. Out of courtesy, I ask you to postmark it by noon on the last day of your rental. If your rental period ends on Sunday or holiday it needs to be postmarked the following business day. If you need additional days, please organize with me ahead of time.
HOW MANY DAYS BEFORE MY WEDDING SHOULD I START THE RENTAL?
- We suggest 2 days before your wedding. For example, if your wedding is on a Saturday, we recommend your rental start date to be Thursday. After the festivities are over, just pack up your item with the box and label provided and ship it back to us Monday morning!
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING COSTS?
- I ship everything USPS Priority Mail therefore it is a flat rate. The cost of shipping depends on the size of box needed to insure your piece(s) arrives safely and in perfect condition. All orders are shipped with care instructions. I try to save you money on shipping where possible. I will figure out your shipping costs before I send you your estimate for you to approve.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ORDER?
- Just ship it back to me with the pre-paid return label I provided and drop it in any USPS mailbox. There’s no need to iron or clean the item — I’ll take care of any reasonable wear and tear. Make sure you post the package by no later than 12pm on the return date. If your return date falls on a Sunday or a holiday, it must be postmarked first thing the following business day. It is important that we receive the piece(s) back on time for the next beautiful bride!
WHAT IF I MISPLACE/LOSE MY RETURN SHIPPING ENVELOPE?
- If you misplace the label, it is your responsibility to send the order back by the required due date at your own expense.
WHAT IF I RETURN MY RENTAL LATE?
- The way I can provide rental services are contingent upon reliable returns. As a result, I charge a late fee of 5% the deposit for each additional day your piece(s) are not returned. I very much appreciate you being mindful of the next bride.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
- Cancellations of orders are allowed up until the day your item has shipped.
WHAT IF I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE ITEM ONCE RECEIVED?
- I want to assure my brides are fully satisfied. Feel free to contact me with any concerns about your piece(s).
HOW DO I KNOW MY PIECE IS CLEAN?
- Each piece is HAND CLEANED between rentals and comes with 100% assurance that your rental will be sanitized and looking brand spankin' new!
WHAT IF I ACCIDENTALLY STAIN OR DAMAGE THE ITEM?
- I understand that some wear and tear may be inevitable. Any minor damages will be taken out of your deposit. In very rare and unfortunate situations, a rental may experience irreparable damages or go completely missing altogether. Should these travesties occur, your credit card would be charged the full deposit (which is acknowledged in the rental agreement)
----If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me via phone or email. It is important you feel completely comfortable and confident about any of the services and products I provide!
----Want free rentals? I provide full service wedding hair, makeup, image consulting and fashion styling in all of Colorado and beyond. See details HERE.
----View the Collections----
VEILS | coming soon