Wedding Elopement Package
WEDDING SERVICE GUIDE
Starting at $800.00
So what all is included?
>>Groom's Hair (if needed)
>>Fine-tune steaming of wedding dress & groom's attire
>>Assisting bride getting into gown with any lacing, zipping, veil placement, and last minute details
>>Adventuring to/from elopement destination with you (see Terms & Conditions for travel fees)
>>Hair & Makeup touch-ups before ceremony and pictures
>>During pictures: Posing assistance, adjusting & touching up hair/makeup/wardrobe, keeping and eye out for oopsies such as lipstick on teeth, bra strap showing, crooked tie, etc.
I'm basically at your beck and call on your wedding day to take care of your beauty needs and eliminate any stress that could be associated with it. I come prepared with wardrobe tape, sewing kit, safety pins, etc to make any last minute adjustments. I also am sure to have extra panty hose, clear nail polish [for stocking runs], chalk [to cover up any last minute smudges or smears on wedding dress], spot remover, static cling spray, nail polish remover, nail file, straws [to keep hydrated without messing up lipstick], etc.
I am trained to work fast and efficient but like to keep it chill and fun. I want to make sure you feel completely comfortable and confident on this fantastic day. I want to blend in or add to the setting, never stand out or take away from the atmosphere of your day. I am always ready to have fun and go on epic adventures!
Just hair & makeup
Need something more basic? Looking for just hair and makeup styling for the bride before the elopement? We are still able to accommodate you! The price is $125.00 for hair or makeup ($250.00 for both). These appointments must be done at my location in Loveland.
*** services, prices, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time ***
BASIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
- I require a non-refundable deposit of 20% at the time of booking. I cannot hold the event service without receiving the deposit. I accept cash, check, Visa & Mastercard.
- Due to scheduling, any service cancellations made within 90 days/3 months to the reserved date will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. Once you book your date, you are a priority to me.
- The grand total fee must be paid in full one month prior to the event date.
- I am based out of Loveland, Colorado. Other artists locations range from Denver to Fort Collins. Travel fees are $1.00 per mile (round trip) for wedding day.
- Additional travel and lodging fees may apply for any elopements that are 300+ miles roundtrip. Fees TBD during consultation.
- Should I have to cancel due to an emergency, you will be notified immediately and have the option to choose between an alternate stylist or be offered a full refund. All cancellation requests must be done in writing.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When should I book a stylist?
I recommend booking at least 12 weeks in advance so we can be sure to accommodate your wants, needs, and desires. However, we are happy to accommodate any time frame if we can!
Do you do consultations and/or trials for wedding day hair and makeup?
Consultations are a must and should be scheduled after you read through the Wedding Service Guide. I want you to feel comfortable, confident, and beautiful on your wedding day so it’s important we have a consultation before booking to make sure we are a good fit for one another. There is no charge for a consultation and they are usually done over the phone.
There are no trials for elopement packages. If you desire a trial run, I'm happy to accommodate you. The fee is $125/hour (typically an hour for hair, an hour for makeup), done at my house in Loveland on a weekday.
To book your consultation, and to reserve your date.